Part # 181107
● The universal safety air coupler features to release compressed air before decoupling.
● It permits multiple series nipples to mate with one coupler.
● Safety sleeve to prevent accidental disconnecting and injury.
● 7 in 1 universal feature eliminates the inconvenience of matching interchanges by adopting seven of the most common 1/4” body size air plugs.
● Safety exhaust design bleeds off down line pressure prior to disconnect the connector, preventing hose whipping.
● Compatible with 7 major types of nipples: Industrial (Milton), Automotive (Tru-Flate), ARO, Lincoln, high flow (German type), UK type (Cejn 295, Rectus 19) and Italian type.
● The universal coupler is constructed of steel and aluminum alloy. Steel is hard and resilient with more damage resistance than softer metals and a wide range of working temperature. Aluminum alloy provides high corrosion resistance.
● Applied for air compressors, pneumatic tools and drop down air lines.
● 1/4 basic flow size
● Connecting type: NPT male thread, NPT female thread, hose barb.
● Max. air pressure: 120 PSI
● Max. working temperature: -20°~ +100°C / -4°~ +212°F
● Seal Material: Nitrile
● Minimum Order Quantity: 2,000pcs / item